Online Deposit Instructions
Congratulations again on your acceptance to St. Norbert College! We’re so pleased that you’ve found your fit at St. Norbert and will be joining our college community.
You should have received your student ID number in your acceptance checklist, and a separate e-mail containing your temporary KnightLine password. Once you have both of those, go to KnightLine. KnightLine is the secure student portal through which you can pay your enrollment deposit, apply for housing, register for orientation and much more.
- Select Enter Secure Area.
- Enter your 9-digit SNC student ID number, which is located in your acceptance packet. If you have trouble locating your acceptance packet, please call the Office of Admission at +1-920-403-3005 or 800-236-4878.
- Enter the temporary KnightLine password you received in a separate e-mail; you will then be prompted to create a new password and your temporary password will expire.
- Follow the instructions to create a security question and answer.
- Click on Student Services, then Admission, and follow the instructions to pay your deposit online.
We’ve partnered with Sallie Mae for secure payment of your non-refundable enrollment deposit, so you’ll enter their website during the payment process.
Once again, congratulations on your decision to attend St. Norbert College! We look forward to warmly welcoming you to our campus community.
International Currency Options
International students with a U.S.-based credit card may pay their enrollment deposit online as detailed above.
We’ve partnered with peerTransfer to streamline the deposit payment process for transmitting international payments. peerTransfer allows you to pay from any country and any bank in your home currency with a competitive exchange rate, save on bank service fees, track the payment, and receive peace of mind with 24/7 multilingual customer support.
Visit snc.peerTransfer.com to begin the deposit payment process. You may also send a bank cheque in U.S. dollars to the Office of Admission - International.
For other options, including bank wire, please contact Michelle Flood.