Teacher Education DayInterested in becoming a teacher? St. Norbert College offers a unique approach to teacher education, giving our students double the amount of classroom time needed for certification, including getting you into classroom settings as early as your first year. We invite you and your parents to join us for our Teacher Education Day and learn more about one of our top programs that can set you up for success in your teaching career.
Program schedule includes:
- Information about the admission and financial aid processes
- Detailed information about the teacher education program and our 4-year graduation guarantee
- Attending an education class
- Enjoying lunch with current education students and faculty
- Touring campus with a student ambassador
Monday, Oct. 6, 2014
F.K. Bemis International Center
Check-In/Welcome is 8:15-8:30 a.m.
Program runs 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Participation is limited to the first 30 students. This program is meant for current high school seniors only. Due to the unique nature of this program, families must commit to the entire day.
***Sorry, the program has filled. For other optional programs similar to Teacher Education Day, please email Gina Bortel at firstname.lastname@example.org .