Becoming a Green KnightIntegrity. Dedication. Talent. Commitment. Intelligence. Respect. Leadership.
These are the qualities in our Green Knights – students who, just like you, align their passions with the needs of the world. We look forward to learning more about why becoming a Green Knight matters to you.
Completing the Application
As you apply to St. Norbert College, we’re here to help. Let us know if you have questions at any stage of the application process.
Here’s what to do:
- Complete the application carefully and thoroughly, including your personal statement.
- Review your application with your high school guidance counselor and ask them to complete Part II (PDF) of the application form.
- Ask your counselor to send us your official academic transcripts and standardized test scores (either ACT or SAT). Although not required, we encourage you to ask your counselor to send us a letter of recommendation as well.
- Submit the completed application including your personal statement, along with the $10 application fee ($25 for paper application) to St. Norbert College. Or ask your counselor to send the application and your check along with the transcripts, test scores and letter of recommendation.
We require standardized test scores – either the ACT or SAT. Use the following codes when taking these tests:
- American College Test (ACT) – St. Norbert College code #4644
- Scholastic Achievement Test (SAT) – St. Norbert College code #1706
If you submit more than one set of scores, we’ll evaluate your application based on the best scores submitted for each section. We accept scores reported on an official high school transcript, or better yet, you can have the testing agency send score reports directly.
Upon receiving your completed application, the Office of Admission will notify you of your status within two weeks.
Send your completed application and fee to the following address:
St. Norbert College
Office of Admission
100 Grant Street
De Pere, WI 54115-2099
Please make checks payable to St. Norbert College.