The Application Process for Incoming First-Year StudentsIntegrity. Dedication. Talent. Commitment. Intelligence. Respect. Leadership.
These are the qualities in our Green Knights – students who, just like you, align their passions with the needs of the world. We look forward to learning more about why becoming a Green Knight matters to you.
Completing the Application
As you apply to St. Norbert College, we’re here to help. Let us know if you have questions at any stage of the application process.
Steps to complete your application:
- Complete the SNC web application or Common Application.
- Submit a personal statement (web application) or brief essay (Common Application).
- Request your official high school transcript.
- Submit your official ACT or SAT scores. Test scores that appear on your high school transcript are considered official.
- Request that your high school counselor send a letter of recommendation or the counselor recommendation form.
We require standardized test scores – either the ACT or SAT. Use the following codes when taking these tests:
- American College Test (ACT) – St. Norbert College code #4644
- Scholastic Achievement Test (SAT) – St. Norbert College code #1706
Although we don’t require the written portion of the ACT/SAT tests, we do encourage you to take it.
St. Norbert College considers students’ superscore for standardized tests in admission and scholarship decisions. We will evaluate your scores by taking the best scores submitted for each section. If you’ve taken the ACT or SAT more than once, we encourage you to submit all sets of scores.Upon receiving your completed application, the office of admission will notify you of their decision within two weeks.
All information not submitted online should be sent to the following address:
St. Norbert College
Office of Admission
100 Grant St.
De Pere, WI 54115-2099