Advancement Services' mission is to provide information infrastructure and services to support College Advancement activities and to assist campus-wide College departments and organizations with information needs in accordance with the College’s Mission Statement. Advancement Services also protects fundamental rights to privacy and confidentiality and is committed to the ethical collection and use of information. We follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws as well as College policies governing the collection, use, maintenance, and dissemination of information.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and continuously improve systems, reporting mechanisms, and data infrastructure to support College Advancement and its customers' initiatives and operations as they relate to alumni and development information.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and continuously improve donor relations and gift stewardship systems and processes. Provide stewardship reports for requested accounts, generate gift acknowledgement letters for donors, and maintain working relationship with development officers.
- Plan, implement, measure, and continuously improve gift and biographical data entry with an emphasis on data accuracy and timeliness.
- Research donor prospects by collecting, evaluating, analyzing, organizing, packaging and disseminating publicly available information in a way that maximizes its usefulness for the Advancement office and St. Norbert College.
- Provide tools, systems and training to support fundraising efforts, and provide general support for the computing needs of Advancement.
Located on the fourth floor in Main Hall, Advancement Services maintains alumni and donor records, generates reports, conducts research, tracks relationships between constituents and staff and processes all pledges and gifts received by the College.
For more information, contact Bob Rickards, director of advancement services.