Prior to participating on a team for St. Norbert College, student-athletes must provide the athletics department with current address, emergency contact, insurance, medical alert and health history information. To expedite this process, SNC Sports Medicine uses the online data entry system SportsWare. Information is collected annually and must be completed in summer before reporting to SNC (due date for football: July 1, all others: Aug. 1). Student-athletes will not be allowed to participate in any team activity until these forms are on file in the athletic training room.
These forms are completely separate and should be treated separately from any forms required by the St. Norbert College Health & Wellness Center. Do not send forms with the heading “Intercollegiate Athletics” to Health & Wellness Services. Do not send forms with the heading “Health Services” to the athletics department.
Required Student-Athlete Forms/Information
- SportsWare Online information.
- All athletes must also complete the Sports Information Questionnaire.
- For freshmen/new athletes only: Pre-participation Evaluation Form 2017-18
Student-athletes only need one physical during their careers at St. Norbert College. Physicals from high school are not acceptable; a new and up-to-date exam is required and must use the provided form, signed by a physician. If sickle-cell status is unknown and the student-athlete elects to sign the waiver form, he/she must view and understand sickle-cell trait information prior to signing the waiver.
- For athletes diagnosed with ADD/ADHD only: Athletes on medications for ADD/ADHD must submit the NCAA Reporting Form for ADD/ADHD Medications (one page, plus documentation). The athlete’s physician must complete the NCAA reporting form and include supporting documentation. This form needs to be completed only once, unless the prescribed medication changes.
Returning Your PPE or ADD/ADHD Medication Form (if applicable)
- Postal mail: St. Norbert College Sports Medicine, 100 Grant St., De Pere, WI 54115
- Fax: 920-403-4069
- If scanned as a PDF file, email to firstname.lastname@example.org