Be Bold, Be Brave, Be You!BOLD™ camp provides boys grades 4-8 with opportunities to explore their potential by learning to recognize their authentic selves and what they stand for, while inspiring them to become thoughtful, confident, empathetic leaders who recognize talent in themselves and others. In a fun, supportive atmosphere, boys will work to become their personal best. They’ll discover untapped courage, strength, determination and will.
The goals and objectives for BOLD are:
- Build self-confidence and leadership skills
- Enhance appreciation of diversity and respect for others
- Improve the ability to communicate thoughts and ideas
- Promote healthy life choices through nutrition and physical fitness
BOLD Camp Activities
All activities fit into the camp’s core, which is project-based. The core project will be hands-on and is designed to develop teamwork and identify individual and group talents. Themes from the following curriculum will be interwoven into the core project each day:
- Personal discovery
- Responsibility, leadership and making good decisions
- Making healthy fitness and nutrition choices
- Communication and technology
- Commitment to improving our world through community service
BOLD Camp staff have been carefully selected Wisconsin-certified, young male teachers who are chosen for their ability to be positive role models. All camp staff share the ideals of BOLD Camp and are dedicated to the personal growth of each participant. Instructors also have a passion for fun and will encourage the boys to enjoy a camp environment overflowing with action and adventure. Camp workshops will keep the boys engaged while the staff instills values of teamwork, integrity and brotherhood.
Our 2014 Corporate Sponsors
© 2009, 2014, St. Norbert College