We’re Serious About ServiceWhether it’s on campus, in the local community or on the other side of the world, our students believe in helping others. Just ask the roughly 500 first-year students who dedicated one of their first days on campus to participating in Into the Streets – our community immersion service event.
Or, you could ask one of the 140 students who spent their spring or winter break last year taking part in TRIPS, our alternative break service program.
The wide range of annual service activities and organizations you can participate in at St. Norbert include:
- Into the Streets
- TRIPS alternative break programs
- Youth-to-Youth service programs
- “A Day On, Not a Day Off”: Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- CONNECTIONS program
- Michels Hall living-learning service program
- Service organizations like Colleges Against Cancer, Optimists Club, Oxfam America, Habitat for Humanity, Dance Marathon and more
To take your service experience to the next level, connect it with your academic pursuits or your post-graduate plans:
- Gap Experience
- Academic Service-Learning through the Sturzl Center for Community Service and Learning
- Post-Graduate Service Opportunities