In Service There Is PowerOur alternative break service program takes you to locations across the country and beyond (think St. Lucia) to bring you to the aid of some of the world’s most vulnerable populations. Through self-emptying service, you’ll experience a week of intellectual, social and spiritual growth.
Turning Responsibility Into Powerful Service (TRIPS) Program
Are you up for the challenge? Our TRIPS program offers opportunities like these:
- Travel to Washington D.C. to lend a hand at the nation’s largest homeless shelter.
- Partner with God’s Love We Deliver in NYC to address the needs of those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Journey to Nicaragua on an international medical trip.
- Build homes with Habitat for Humanity in Little Rock, Ark.
- Support people with developmental disabilities at L’Arche in Iowa.
- Experience and enhance urban education in New Orleans.