What to Report
- Suspicious activity
- Suspicious person(s)
- Activity that is out of character with the college community
- Criminal activity or conduct
- Someone whose behaviors and actions seem unusual
- Someone damaging personal or college property
- Someone assaulting you or another person
- Someone exercising control over your property or the property of another person
- Any other unsafe or unusual activity
When to Report
As soon as possible!
The quicker a crime or incident is reported, the more likely it is to be solved. Always report suspicious activity as soon as you can.
- From any campus telephone by dialing x3260
- From any off-campus phone by dialing 920-403-3260
- By using one of the college’s outdoor “Blue Phones”
- In person to any Campus Safety staff member
- In person to any Residence Life staff member
- Call the De Pere Police at 920-339-4078
- Dial 911 for emergency situations
- For anonymous and confidential reporting, use Campus Safety’s Silent Witness web page.