Internship eligibility is reviewed on a case by case basis, however following are general requirements. The internship must:
(1) be registered with SNC Career Services through an internship learning agreement, completed via Career Connections
(2) have facilitated and guided practice, reflection and evaluation
(3) provide direct supervision a minimum of 30 minutes on a bi-weekly basis and access to a professional on a daily basis
(4) assign meaningful projects
(5) provide a professional, established working environment with a strong learning component; and
(6) allow for the opportunity to accumulate a minimum of 60 hours for a non-credit or 0-Credit internship, or 120 hours if the internship is taken for credit (this may vary among classes). The internship may be paid or unpaid and of varying lengths.