SNC Career and Internship Fair Policies
SNC Career and Professional Development invites organizations to register for the 2016-2017 Career and Internship Fairs provided they meet the following criteria:
- Organizations need to have at least one internship and/or full-time position available
- Organizations need to have their internship and/or full-time positions posted in Hire a Knight
- Organizations are expected to be familiar with and honor the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals revised in January 2008. View the NACE standards here.
All fees must be paid in full by the registration deadline. Failure to submit full payment will result in forfeiture of registration and the space will be given to an organization on the wait list.
Due to space we only allow 2 recruiters from each organization to be present during the fair, except for our Platinum Sponsors who are allowed 3 recruiters.
General table placement will be determined by the order of PAID registrants.
Wait List Policy
Once capacity has been reached, the Career and Professional Development office will close registration and start a wait list. To be added to the wait list, interested organizations should contact Sheila Kronberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-403-3040.
To receive a full refund, the organization must notify Sheila Kronberg at email@example.com or 920-403-3040 on or before the registration deadline. If notification is received after the registration deadline (including no-shows), the organization will NOT receive a refund. Organizations benefit from the Career and Internship Fair and its promotion even if the organization is unable to attend because:
- Organization receives exposure through the Career and Internship Fair web advertising
- Organization receives exposure through the student guidebook
All refunds must be requested; the Career and Professional Development office will not automatically offer them.