How to Hire a St. Norbert College Student Intern
To hire a St. Norbert College student intern, follow these steps:
Additional Opportunities to Recruit St. Norbert College Students
- Review the Requirements for Hiring a St. Norbert College Intern.
- Create a job description for your internship position.
- Review the Career & Professional Development employer policies.
- Post the position for student viewing through Career Connections, our online system for posting jobs and internships. For assistance posting the position, access Posting Jobs and Internships Guide (PDF).
- Review student cover letters and resumes.
- Interview students.
- Contact the references provided.
- Select a student for your internship position.
- Inform the Career & Professional Development office that you have hired an SNC student intern.
- Attend the annual fall and spring career and internship fairs.
- Participate in on-campus recruiting.
- You may wish to meet with the Career & Professional Development office to discuss the St. Norbert College Internship Program and to help you get started on the process. Please call 920-403-3040 to set up an appointment.