St. Norbert College Internship Eligibility Requirements
Internship eligibility is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, however following are general requirements, if the internship is to be recognized by the college.
The internship must:
- Have facilitated and guided practice, reflection and evaluation
- Provide direct supervision a minimum of 30 minutes on a bi-weekly basis and access to a professional on a daily basis
- Include meaningful projects
- Provide a professional, established working environment with a strong learning component; and
- Allow for the opportunity to accumulate a minimum of 60 hours for a 0-credit internship, or 120 hours for an academic credit internship (this may vary among classes). The internship may be paid or unpaid and of varying lengths.