All soccer games will be played in the Campus Center Gym. Games will be played on Sunday afternoons.
- No hands, except for the goalie.
- Six players on the court at a time, includes the goalie, subs may come in on at any dead ball.
- Each game will consist of 2-10 minute halves with a five-minute half time.
- Teams are asked to wear the same color shirts.
- Goals can not be scored on throw-ins or kick-in's.
- Lines on the court are the boundaries.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
- Corner kicks and goal kicks are as normal
- No slide tackling.
- Goalies cannot pick the ball up if it is intentionally passes back by own team.