College Credit Program
St. Norbert College provides high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school through the College Credit Program.
Qualified teachers, specially selected and approved by St. Norbert College, teach classes in English, mathematics, leadership studies and U.S. history.
The course work in each subject follows the syllabus designed for the college students taking the course at St. Norbert College. This means assignments and academic expectations reflect the same criteria the St. Norbert professors have for their own students.
More than 25,000 high school seniors have participated in the College Credit Program since it began in 1963. Currently, more than 600 students a year take St. Norbert College courses at participating high school campuses in northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
St. Norbert College’s history and reputation for academic excellence have earned the College Credit Program credibility among major colleges and universities across the country. Many of those colleges and universities accept St. Norbert College credits.
Benefits of the College Credit Program
- Costs a fraction of traditional college tuition
- Earn up to 16 credits toward college before high school graduation
- Close to home, no extra travel required
- Provides free access to the resources available through the St. Norbert College Mulva Library
- Improves your ability to do well on the ACT and SAT tests