We offer several meeting rooms within the Bemis Conference Center and the Kress Inn for video conferencing.
Though they are not open to the public, video-capable rooms in the Miriam B. & James J. Mulva Library and Dr. John R. Minahan Science Hall are available to faculty, students and the campus community.
- 3M Polycom VCS-3100
- IP based video conferencing
- Able to do “point to point” video conference calls
- Able to bridge to locations that utilize ISDN and IP-based multi-locations, for an additional fee
- Board room
- 114 and 20 AB
- Fort Howard Theater
- Kress Inn
Video Conference Benefits
- High-quality meeting option
- Saves valuable time
- Increases communication and productivity
- Call 920-403-4000 or e-mail us at email@example.com to check available dates.
- Reserve other location for video conference call. Please note that our location is IP-based, but we can bridge to ISDN locations.
- Schedule a test call to ensure equipment compatibility.
Procedure to Reserve Video Conference Meeting Room