Printing and Finishing Services
The Digital Print Center offers ultra short run digital printing services. From as little as one copy, we can meet your digital printing needs. Offering black and white, as well as four-color options, on a wide variety of stocks and sizes, we have a digital solution for you.
We are a digital printer, which means we can do just about anything. In addition to digital printing, we provide the services below to help you complete your project. Our services range from, prepress service, one to multicolor digital printing, bindery and shipping and mailing.
We offer the following services that you might find helpful as you plan your next manual or booklet:
- Finishing department
- Optional full-color front and back covers
- Index tabs
- Color copy pages to be inserted
- Design and document creation
Digital means quality in today's business world, and the Xerox Docutech has made high-quality, short-run, digital printing an affordable option for businesses of every size. Not just a high-speed copier, the Docutech allows for high-resolution, digital output at lightning speeds. Each copy is an original all its own, with crisp, clean images and clear, sharp edges.
At our print shop, we're pleased to offer Xerox Docutech print-on-demand digital printing services at a price you can afford. The Docutech is ideal for:
- One-to-one marketing. Now, you can affordably personalize your company newsletters, sales presentation handouts, and other printed materials for each recipient, targeting their specific needs.
- Print-on-demand. Eliminate waste by ordering shorter runs of sales flyers, trade show handouts, spec sheets, and other printing that requires frequent updates. Have us preprint the “shells” and then drop in the most up-to-date information later using the Docutech.
- Catalogs and manuals. Get laser-sharp output at a price no office printer or copier could match.
- And more. With the Docutech, the possibilities are endless.
Manuals and booklets
We have a lot of experience digitally printing a
variety of manuals, and booklets. From basic black and white manuals
produced in our Docutech high-speed copier to beautiful multi-color booklets digitally printed on glossy paper, we can help you complete
your big project.
Education, information, entertainment-whatever your
goal, a professionally digitally printed booklet is a great way to
communicate larger quantities of information than a brochure may easily
accommodate. At the Digital Print Center, we can print most sizes of booklet;
but common sizes range from 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches up to 8 ½ by 11 inches.
Whatever your need, we can print it. Make sure you review your Booklet
data thoroughly before sending us the file for printing-it's very
important that you proofread everything carefully. Once your Booklet is
printed, does it need holes to fit in a binder? We can drill any size
hole to fit your needs.
We have many, many options to choose from when you need to bind your booklets, manuals, or catalogs.
Here are some of the more popular binding products and services we offer:
- Our booklet making machine - A truly amazing piece of equipment
that collates, staples, and folds loose sheets into very nice and
professional looking booklets.
- Comb binding - The classic round plastic bindings that require
nineteen little square holes in each sheet of paper. This process can be
used for books up to 400 pages. Pages can be added or removed easily.
And the finished book lies flat when opened.
- Tape bindings - Known for its strength and durability, tape
binding is frequently the choice of librarians and graduate school
professors. Works best with documents up to 300 pages.
- We also provide printed or plain covers, clear acetate covers, and other types of bindings for specialty projects.
For high quality
brochure printing, choose the Digital Print Center. We can print any kind of
brochure – from bi- or tri-fold brochures to eight page stitched
brochures. When deciding what type of brochure printing you need, think
about the wide variety of options we have available to give your
brochure just the right look and feel. We can print any quantity and no
matter your industry, a professional, high quality brochure produced by a
professional printer is a must-have for building a professional image. For addresses, choose from mailer labels or have us print the addresses
directly on the brochure using our inkjet printer. In addition, we can
add any kind of insert-consider remittance envelopes, postcards, or
Bindery service and finishing capabilities
From trimming to
stitching, and almost everything in between, our bindery gives your project
the finishing touch that will make it stand apart from the others. Our
folder can perform various fold configurations. Other bindery
services available include wire or plastic binding, three- or five-hole
drilling and more. Our talented staff finishes, wraps and
packages each job with precision and accuracy.