Ruth’s MarketplaceLocated in the Michels Commons, our “all you care to eat” concept is your best choice for variety and access to healthy foods. We are your location for all meals provided through college meal plans. In addition, we accept meal dollars, custom cash, credit/debit cards or cash for dine-in or take-out service.
We offer six distinct dining platforms:
- Fusion Station is our regional concept featuring regional American and global fare.
- That’s Amore features homemade pizza, pasta and sauces.
- Weekday Wellness serves individually-crafted, low calorie options. This is the home of nutrient-rich and allergen-friendly fare.
- The Grill cooks up home style fare and charbroiled favorites.
- The Salad Bar offers abundant fresh cut fruit and veggies, composed salads, homemade soups and a build-your-own salad bar.
- Third Street Deli features lean meats, cheese assortments, veggie toppers and freshly baked rolls in a build-your-own sandwich concept.
During the academic year, we offer many do-it-yourself options between common meal times. Between 9:15-10:30 a.m., a continental breakfast is served which includes a waffle bar, bagels, muffins, toast, assorted bakery, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, deli items and a variety of juice, milk, tea and coffee.
After regular lunch hours, between 1:30-4:30 p.m., a soup and snack menu is available, which includes a salad bar, deli bar, pasta bar and homemade soups.