2015 Literary Awards Winners
- 1st place ($300): Peter Dahl, "Afloat"
- 2nd place ($100): William Paplham, "Algae Contrails"
- Honorable Mention: Grace Petry, "Transatlantic"
- 1st place ($300): Amy Mrotek, "Adam's Orchard"
- 2nd place ($100): Peter Dahl, "A Song for the Ascent"
The English Endowed Award ($1000): Amy Mrotek
The Mary McHale Wood Endowed Scholarship for Excellence in Writing ($1000): Erich Wegenke
To view the award winners from previous years, please visit the Literary Award Winner Archive.