Links of Interest
The Modern Language Association
The Modern Language Association’s focus is to strengthen the study and teaching of language and literature. They also have a resources on how to cite sources using MLA style.
The Chronicle of Higher Education
The Chronicle is a source of information about post-secondary school education.
The Graduate Record Examination
The GRE is a standardized test that analyzes the skills a student should have mastered in undergraduate studies.
Calls for Papers for Literary Studies Conferences and Publications
University of Pennsylvania compiles a list of calls for papers for conferences and publications.
Journals Seeking Undergraduate Student Critical & Creative Writing
Certainly many journals take excellent writing, but these journals look explicitly for undergraduate student writing. You can see a more complete list on the Undergraduate Journals web page. If you know of journals that should be on this list, please contact Karlyn Crowley.
- The Albion Review: Albion College (Mich.) literary magazine
- The Allegheny Review: Allegheny College (Pa.) creative journal
- Analecta: University of Texas creative journal
- Collision Literary Magazine: University of Pittsburgh creative journal
- lluminations: Schreiner University (Texas) online creative journal
- Sigma Tau Delta Journals: international critical and creative journal
- The Oswald Review: University of South Carolina-Aiken critical journal
- Young Scholars in Writing – Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric: Pennsylvania State University-Berks critical journal