To obtain a better understanding of the SNC student employment program, please take a few minutes and read through the
Student Employment Information
SNC Student Representative Admissions
The St. Norbert College Student Representative Program provides an opportunity for students representing various disciplines at our college to develop leadership and public relations skills while providing a service to SNC. As representatives of the college, Student Representatives will participate in social, cultural, marketing and organizational activities sponsored by the college. Assignments may include: assisting at the Office of Admission desk, operating databases, organizing mass mailings, conducting tours of the campus, participating in programs for prospective students, "host/hostessing" prospective students overnight, representing the college at community and recruitment events throughout the tri-state area (i.e., visits to area high schools, job fairs, college nights, etc.).
- Current student enrolled for at least two semesters (second semester Freshmen may apply for fall semester of their Sophomore year).
- Possess effective communication skills (including personal stories of campus life).
- Possess effective teamwork skills.
- Possess organizational skills.
- Possess a positive attitude while working.
- Interest in developing leadership and public relations skills.
- Willing to serve as a college representative.
- GPA requirement: 2.5
How To Apply:
Students may apply for the Student Representative Program by submitting an application and a letter of recommendation from a SNC faculty or staff member. Please return the completed forms to the Office of Admission by:
Monday, February 3, 2014 - For the Application
Friday, February 7, 2014 - Nomination/Recommendation
Please direct any questions to Dustin Thill at email@example.com
St. Norbert College Job Application