To obtain a better understanding of the SNC student employment program, please take a few minutes and read through the
Student Employment Information
Center for Norbertine Studies Internship Center for Norbertine Studies
The Center for Norbertine Studies is looking to fill a paid internship position for the 2013-14 academic year to continue work on the Norbertine digital archive. The primary responsibility of the internship is to maintain and expand on the existing Norbertine digital archive. This includes scanning, formatting and organizing a variety of Norbertine document. Other responsibilities include various administrative tasks and responsibilities for the Center.
Any prospective applicants should:
- be self-motivated and creative;
- be computer and web savvy;
- have basic graphic design skills and competency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
It is preferred that any prospective applicants:
- have an interest in liturgical studies and music;
- have a beginner's knowledge of Latin;
- have a beginner's knowledge of written music;
- be entering into their sophomore or junior year.
How To Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to:
CNS Program Coordinator
Center for Norbertine Studies
Mulva Library, Rm 203
For more information, visit this web page
St. Norbert College Job Application