GLAD® Camp: Helping Girls Set Their Sights on a Limitless Future
Each summer, GLAD Camp engages girls in grades one through eight in fun, exciting, esteem-building activities. Taught by Wisconsin-certified female teachers chosen for their ability to serve as positive role models, GLAD Camp builds confidence and leadership skills, fosters positive body image, and encourages girls to set high-reaching goals.
GLAD Camp Goals and Objectives
GLAD Camp’s exceptional program goals are based on developing girls’ confidence and positive self-image by:
- Proving opportunities for young girls of all backgrounds to interact in a safe, small-group environment.
- Enhancing appreciation of diversity and respect for others.
- Developing a sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
- Developing a sense of independence and self-reliance.
- Recognizing and building healthy relationships.
- Identifying, expressing and respecting emotions.
- Developing respect and knowledge of their individual gifts and talents.
- Promoting healthy life choices through nutrition and physical fitness.
- Gaining knowledge and confidence in math, science and technology.
All camp activities take place on the beautiful campus of St. Norbert College. The registration fee includes lunch, a daily snack, a camp T-shirt and an end-of-camp family celebration. A limited number of scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
GLAD Camp has been filled to capacity every year since its founding!
2016 Corporate Sponsors
Thank you to our 2016 corporate sponsors for their support!
© 2009, 2017, St. Norbert College