Office of Grant DevelopmentThe office of grant development helps faculty and staff to secure external funding for projects that fulfill the mission of St. Norbert College. We offer assistance across the entire spectrum of sponsored projects, from identifying potential funding sources to submitting proposals, to managing awards.
We Can Help You:
- Identify funding sources
- Plan and strategize proposals
- Conduct pre-proposal contacts
- Write proposals
- Edit drafts of proposals
- Develop budgets
- Submit proposals
- Conduct in-house grant workshops
December 2013 announcements:
Join the Faculty Grant Discussion List
St. Norbert College now has its own internal grants discussion list for faculty. If you would like to receive periodic grant announcements and/or would like to post your grant-related questions or ideas, please contact Sarah Ryan for more information.
- Congratulations to Shan Bryan-Hanson for receiving a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities to conduct a preservation assessment of the College's art collection
- Congratulations to Mark Bockenhauer for receiving a grant from the National Geographic Education Foundation to fund the Wisconsin Geographic Alliance!
- Congratulations to Mandy Nycz and Erica DeQuaine for receiving a grant from Great Lakes Community Investments to fund student internships!