Office of Grant DevelopmentThe office of grant development helps faculty and staff to secure external funding for projects that fulfill the mission of St. Norbert College. We offer assistance across the entire spectrum of sponsored projects, from identifying potential funding sources to submitting proposals, to managing awards.
We Can Help You:
- Identify funding sources
- Plan and strategize proposals
- Conduct pre-proposal contacts
- Write proposals
- Edit drafts of proposals
- Develop budgets
- Submit proposals
- Conduct in-house grant workshops
June 2014 announcements:
Join the Faculty Grant Discussion List
St. Norbert College now has its own internal grants discussion list for faculty. If you would like to receive periodic grant announcements and/or would like to post your grant-related questions or ideas, please contact Sarah Ryan for more information.
- Congratulations to Mara Brecht for receiving a grant from the Wabash Center's Teaching Religion and Theology to a Changing Student Body program to host colloquia on the topic of "Millenial Students and the Pedagogy of Comparative Theology."
- Congratulations to Stephen Rupsch for receiving a grant from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation to fund Running North, a collaborative art and performance project.
- Congratulations to Shan Bryan-Hanson for receiving a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities to conduct a preservation assessment of the College's art collection