- Grant Development
- Funding Decisions
The Proposal is Approved
The Proposal is Rejected
- Complete grant agreement.
- Grant set-up meeting.
- Implement the project.
- Upon completion, close out the project.
- Contact the sponsor to see if reviewers’ comments are available. Reading these comments might help you revise.
- Remember that persistence pays: although the project was not a good fit for one sponsor, it does not necessarily mean that the project can not be funded.
- Revise and resubmit the proposal.