College health has been my passion since 1983. The opportunity to work with young adults, assisting them in their goal attainment, integrating healthy choices into their lifestyle, and providing opportunities for holistic development guides everything that I do. It is incredibly rewarding to be part of the change, growth and maturity of students as they journey through their college years.
I encourage student involvement in Health and Wellness Services, clinically and educationally. Students will learn about themselves, their community and their worlds by increasing their awareness and involvement in health related issues. I enjoy meeting all students and practice an open-door policy.
On a personal note, I enjoy learning new things and being a partner in new developments. I love gardening (watching things grow in a different way), reading, biking and skiing. I love being with my family and friends and being in the great outdoors.
Director of Health Services
Location: Main Hall
Phone: (920) 403-3266
Fax: (920) 403-3099
St. Norbert College
100 Grant Street
Main Hall, 18
De Pere, WI 54115-2099
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Maternal/Child Clinical Specialist, Marquette University
Public Health Nurse Certification, Wisconsin Division of Health
• Develop and maintain policies and services that enhance a healthy campus community.
• Provide administrative leadership in the development and assessment of clinical, educational, and professional standards.
• Educate the college community related to changing health information and conditions.
• Support academic coursework through guest lecturing and availability of resource material for instructors.
• Supervise professional and office staff and student interns
• Appointed to Gov. Jim Doyle's Task Force on Campus Safety, June 2007
• American College Health Association, National College Health Assessment Review Committee
American College Health Association
• North Central College Health Association, past president, conference chair, and member-at-large
North Central College Health Association
• Brown County Bioterrorism Task Force
Resources I can offer:
• Program development and assessment
• Clinical protocols and policy development
• Health education program development
• Health insurance design specification and implementation