Take the Challenge
We are partnering with Human Resources to offer another opportunity for you to manage your personal wellness. Stay tuned for information on our fall 2014 program!
What is “Take the Challenge”?
- This is a seven-week holistic wellness program designed to engage the students, staff and faculty of St. Norbert College in taking ownership of their physical, emotional and spiritual health.
- Each week will hold a new challenge.
- Participants are encouraged to have a “buddy,” for encouragement and support (on campus or at home).
- Earn points each week by completing activities that promote healthy eating, exercise, relaxation, spirituality, wellness and time management.
- Our hope is to plant a seed that empowers individuals to take steps toward improving their general health/well-being and the health/well-being of those supporting them.
Who Can Participate?
- All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate! These challenges are based on individual goals, although everyone should have a “buddy” support system.
- Your “buddy” can be someone on campus or at home – it is totally up to you!
- You will be able to register online.
- Kick-off the year with a healthy, fresh start!
- Get more exercise
- Have fun with friends
- Increase self-awareness
What is Our Goal?
Our goal is to support healthier choices, strengthen partnerships and encourage total wellness.
What is the Cost?
This program is absolutely free.
How Do You Participate in “Take the Challenge”?
- Follow and interact on our Health and Wellness blog for up-to-date information on the “challenges.”
- You will be able to earn points daily and meet the “challenge” for that week.
- Each week you will be adding a new healthy habit.
- You will be able to build your points by continuing to meet the “challenge” from previous weeks and the current week.
- Our point tracker will help you keep track!
Our SNC Take the Challenge Point Tracker will be available to print off.
You can access information about events and other important information in Student Health 101 or by visiting our Facebook page, following us on Twitter or checking out our “SNC Take the Challenge” pinboard on Pinterest.