Hourly Employee Association
Voting will begin on April 6 and run through April 10 for 2015-2016 Hourly Committee Representatives. We appreciate everybody who has expressed interest and agreed to run!
New this year will be online voting. Stay tuned for details and the link. If you would prefer to vote via a paper ballot, please contact any of the officers listed below and we'll gladly get one out to you.
The purpose of the St. Norbert College Hourly Association shall be to unite all hourly employees of St. Norbert College to include full-time, half-time and short-time employees with regular scheduled hours into an integrated body so that it may:
- Uphold the mission statement of the college
- Facilitate communication within the Hourly Association and with other college constituencies
- Effectively interact with other college employee associations on matters of mutual interest
- Present areas of concern to various committees for review and recommendation by the president's cabinet
- Promote professional development among its members
2013-14 Board Officers