Winter Break Housing
The 2013-2014 Winter Break Housing Application is now available in Knightline.
Any student living on-campus after Saturday, December 14, 2013 (noon) and before Friday January 24, 2014 (8:00am) MUST register for Winter Break housing. Card access will be shut off for non-registered students during this time period.
Costs by location:
- $14.50 per night/per person for Bergstrom, Burke, Madelaine/Lorraine, Michels, MMM, Sensenbrenner, and VMC.
- Students living in the upper-class housing areas for both Fall and Spring terms(College Houses, Gries Hall, Riverside/VanderZanden, Townhouses, International Houses, and Carriage House) will not be charged extra for Winter Break housing. However, students living in college houses will be charged for utility rates during the break.
- Daily housing rates will be $18.50 per night/per person for those students living in upper class areas in these following situations:
(1) Students who graduate in December or are not returning for the Spring Semester, but wish to stay in housing past Saturday, December 14, 2013
(2) Spring semester ONLY students wishing to move in prior to January 24, 2014.
If you need to leave and return again during the break period, you will need to fill out separate application forms for each block of dates.
To get to the application in Knightline, please go through:
- Student Services
- Residential Education and Housing
- New Additional Housing Request (Winter Break, Summer, and Early Arrival)
- If you need help Monday - Friday between 8:00 am
- 4:30 pm you can stop by the Residential Education and Housing Office located
in Todd Wehr Hall. You can reach the Housing Office at 920-403-3360. However, please note that the REH office
will be closed from December 24th – January 1st. If you
need assistance during this time please contact Campus Safety at 920-403-3260.
- If you need help after 4:30 pm or on the
weekends, call the semester break RA duty phone:
(Madelaine/Lorraine/Bergstrom/MMM/Riverside/Vander Zanden residents)
(Burke, Sensenbrenner, Town Houses, Carriage Houses residents)
(VMC, Michels, Gries, College Houses, I-Houses residents)
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Residential Education and Housing at (920)403-3360.