Students are permitted to arrive on campus early only if they are participating in athletics, campus-sponsored programs or work. Any other reason for arriving early must be approved by Residential Education and Housing. If students have any questions regarding early arrival, please contact our office at 920-403-3360 or email@example.com.
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017: Bergstrom Honors Students 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24, 2017: New Students (1st year and transfer ONLY): 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 2017: Returning Students 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Need to make an appointment if arriving after 4:00 p.m. on Friday
Students requesting early-arrival housing are responsible for completing an application by going to www.snc.edu/housing, click on "Apply Now" on the right hand side, log in then choose the Summer/Early Arrival Application.
Early Arrival Housing Options
- Madelaine/Lorraine Hall
- VMC Hall, Townhouses and Carriage House
- Gries 9 month apartments
- Sensenbrenner Hall
Students arriving early with fall placements in these areas may be placed in temporary spots until their fall assignment is available on the regular scheduled move-in date. Students will be notified at check-in or via SNC email when they can move into their fall assignment placement.
Early Arrival Housing Costs
Summer Housing ends on Thursday, August 10, 2017. Billing for Early Arrival Housing begins on Friday, August 11, 2017.
- Bergstrom, Burke, Madelaine/Lorraine, MMM, Michels, Sensenbrenner, VMC: $17.00 per person per night
- Carriage House, College Houses, Doksany, Hugh, Roggenburg, St Joseph, Townhouses: $20.00 per person per night
- Gries (9 month lease): $20.00 per person per night
Expectations About Residential Policies and Procedures
Students arriving on campus early are expected to follow all residential area policies and procedures. Policies and procedures are located in the housing agreement and in the St Norbert College "Citizen Student Handbook". Violations of policies and procedures will be adjudicated through the St Norbert College judicial process.
Kunkel’s Krew is comprised of students and staff who have volunteered to assist first-year students with moving belongings into their residence halls on Wednesday, August 23 (Bergstrom - Honors Hall) and Thursday, August 24, 2107. The goal is to recruit 100 students and staff to be a part of this welcoming experience for first-year students.
Returning students interested in being a member of Kunkel’s Krew need to complete an early-arrival housing application and indicate in the comments that they will be a Kunkel’s Krew participant. If you are a member of Kunkel’s Krew, you will not be charged for your housing on Aug 23rd or 24th.