Fr. Eugene E. Gries, O.Praem., HallGries is a three-story, residential apartment facility and houses 144 total residents. Located across from the Schuldes Sports Center on Third Street. Gries Hall is an upperclassmen academic year and summer housing option.
The 59,000-square-foot facility, featuring a brick and stone exterior, is designed to provide junior and senior students with a transitional living experience that bridges the gap between traditional campus living and what they might expect in their first residence after graduation. Among its amenities are:
- First-floor common area and lounge
- Second-floor fitness center
- Second-floor laundry room and study area
- Third-floor reflection area
- Four single-occupancy bedrooms per unit
- Open-concept kitchen/dining/living area
- Storage room in each unit
- Air conditioning
- Forced air, hot-water heat
- Wireless internet
- Digital/HD cable TV service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Utilities included
Gries Hall is staffed by an upper class housing coordinator.