St. Norbert College
St. Norbert College
(Students, faculty and staff) mySNC -
- -
- About SNC | A to Z Index | Directory -



Senior Off Campus

Students who are eligible to apply for Senior Off-Campus Status (rent from a private landlord) must complete and apply online for release from the College residency requirement. Only students with 72 or more credits completed as of January, 2014 can apply.   Senior and junior mixed groups are not eligible.   Junior students cannot apply with seniors for “Senior Off-Campus.”  Students are reminded that filling out and submitting an application does not guarantee permission to live off campus.    

Senior students will not be released to live off-campus after an on-campus housing assignment has been made. 

The number of students provided permission to live off-campus is determined by the projected number of continuing students who will be living on campus as well as the projected number of first year and international students. Juniors who actually lived off-campus for the 2013-2014 academic year will be granted permission to live off-campus for 2014-2015.  Students will receive an email to verify their off-campus address in Knightline. 

Lottery numbers will be used to determine the order of student groups released.  Students can apply as a group (5 or less) or individually.  The requests to live off-campus are ranked according to the lowest lottery number to the highest lottery number per group or individual.  Applications will be due Wednesday, March 12 at 12:00 p.m.

Students who are 23 years of age by August 1, 2014 are automatically eligible for off-campus housing according to the Residency Requirement.  If a student meets the age requirement and chooses to live off campus, he/she will still need to apply for off-campus status to notify REH of their intentions.



Notice:  Senior/Junior mixed groups are not eligible to apply for Senior Off-Campus.  Only all Senior Group applications will be accepted for Senior Off-Campus. 


If you filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form, your housing status with Residential Education and Housing must agree with what you indicated on your FAFSA. If it does not, you must update your housing status on your FAFSA.  A change in your housing status may result in a change in your financial aid award at a later date.

Department of Residential Education and Housing

Phone: (920) 403-3360
Fax: (920) 403-3361

St. Norbert College • 100 Grant Street • De Pere, WI 54115-2099 • 920-337-3181