Open Positions at St. Norbert College
|User Support Specialist (ITS) Full Time|
St. Norbert College is seeking a full-time User Support Specialist in our Information Technology Services division, responsible for providing students, faculty, and staff with quality and timely technical support of office applications, desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, audio/video equipment, electronic communications, and other college technology.
- A two-year degree in information technology or related field; at least three years demonstrated experience providing desktop and user support; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert knowledge of Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Expertise with mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and Smartphones.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills with IT hardware including, but not limited to Windows and Macintosh desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, scanners, Smartphones, etc.
- Experience providing user support for cloud-based services, including Google Apps.
- Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Strong preference for applicants with CompTIA A+ certification and/or Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) designation.
How To Apply:
St. Norbert College, a national Catholic, liberal arts college rooted in the Norbertine tradition, welcomes applications from members of all faith traditions and backgrounds. We seek those who can contribute to our Mission (http://www.snc.edu/mission) and support our commitment to building a vibrant, diverse community.
Submit an application, cover letter and resume to: Staffing Specialist, Human Resources, St. Norbert College, 100 Grant Street, De Pere, Wisconsin 54115 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Norbert College Job Application
Equal Opportunity Employer