Resources GaloreBridging the print and digital divide, we provide a multitude of in-house resources and access to mountains of materials beyond our walls to make sure you can find information regardless of where it resides.
Our core collection features more than 247,000 books, journals and audio-visual materials, and our electronic collection includes thousands of publications for scholarly and leisure reading in addition to e-books and pre-loaded e-readers.
Explore further, and you’ll find even more reasons why the Mulva Library is one-of-a-kind:
- Archives and special collections: Norbertine history, college traditions, artifacts and photographs
- Reference collection: Encyclopedias, handbooks, bibliographies, dictionaries, directories and more for in-house use
- Data and data sets
- Electronic materials: Books, photographs, yearbooks and college handbooks
- Digital Commons: SNC’s institutional repository
- Jenny’s Library: Books free for the taking!
- Children’s literature and curriculum
- Local history: De Pere and St. Norbert College
- Media: DVDs, Blu-rays, VHS tapes and CDs
- Music: Musical scores and sheet music covering a wide array of genres
- Popular collection: Leisure reading selected by library staff
- Course reserves: Materials requested by faculty and maintained each semester
- Libraries on campus: Small libraries housed elsewhere