Resources GaloreBridging the print and digital divide, we provide a multitude of in-house resources and access to mountains of materials beyond our walls to make sure you can find information regardless of where it resides.
Our core collection features more than 247,000 books, journals and audio-visual materials, and our electronic collection includes thousands of publications for scholarly and leisure reading in addition to e-books and pre-loaded e-readers.
Norbertine history, college tradition, artifacts and photographs are just part of what make up our archives & special collections. Add the Center for Norbertine Studies, our rare books and materials, and our remarkable collection of the “Confessions” of St. Augustine, and you have an extraordinary display available for hands-on engagement.
For in-house use, our reference collection encompasses encyclopedias, handbooks, bibliographies, dictionaries, directories and more.
Explore further, and you’ll find even more reasons why the Mulva Library is one-of-a-kind:
- Digital collections with photographs, yearbooks and college handbooks
- Books for free from Jenny’s Library
- Children’s literature and curriculum
- Local history of De Pere and St. Norbert College
- Media consisting of DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs and maps
- Musical scores and sheet music covering a wide array of genres
- Popular collection with leisure reading selected by library staff
- Course reserves requested by faculty and maintained each semester
- Small libraries housed elsewhere on campus