Resources GaloreBridging the print and digital divide, we provide a multitude of in-house resources and access to mountains of materials beyond our walls to make sure you can find information regardless of where it resides.
Our core collection features more than 247,000 books, journals and audio-visual materials, and our electronic collection includes thousands of publications for scholarly and leisure reading in addition to e-books and pre-loaded e-readers.
Explore further, and you’ll find even more reasons why the Mulva Library is one-of-a-kind:
- Norbertine history, college traditions, artifacts and photographs within the archives & special collections
- Reference collection encompasses encyclopedias, handbooks, bibliographies, dictionaries, directories and more for in-house use
- Data and data sets for research
- Electronic materials including books, photographs, yearbooks and college handbooks
- Books for free from Jenny’s Library
- Children’s literature and curriculum
- Local history of De Pere and St. Norbert College
- Media consisting of DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs and maps
- Musical scores and sheet music covering a wide array of genres
- Popular collection with leisure reading selected by library staff
- Course reserves requested by faculty and maintained each semester
- Small libraries housed elsewhere on campus
The library has a subscription to Choice, the leading source for reviews of academic resources. You can use this website to help you make decisions about which books and digital materials to purchase.
If you would like additional recommendations on which items to purchase, contact Sally Cubitt, coordinator of collection management.