Books, journals and other media are all waiting and ready to be accessed through a few quick, convenient clicks.Electronic books are available through the library catalog and can be read directly online as well as on our Kindle and Nook eReaders or on our iPad. In addition, many are available for download.
We provide access to materials in the following eBook collections and are routinely adding more:
- American Council of Learned Societies Humanities E-Book Project
- Mulva Library eBook Collection
Access to journals can be found in our journal title search and through database subscriptions.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Norbertine Music
- F.G. Parmentier Music Collection
- J.R.R. Tolkien Collection
- Lloyd Alexander Collection
Please see the archives and special collections web page for links to digital collections connected to the college’s history.