Books, journals and other media are all waiting and ready to be accessed through a few quick, convenient clicks.
- Electronic books are available through the library catalog and can be read directly online as well as on our Kindle and Nook eReaders or on our iPad. In addition, many are available for download.
- We provide access to materials in the following eBook collections and are routinely adding more:
- Reference materials, such as dictionaries, encyclopedias and handbooks can be found on Credo Reference, the Oxford English Dictionary and the Oxford Subject Handbooks.
- Access to journals can be found in our journal title search and through database subscriptions.
- Streaming video
- Data Sets
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Norbertine Music
- Letters of Father Adalbert Inama, O.Praem
- F.G. Parmentier Music Collection
- J.R.R. Tolkien Collection
- Lloyd Alexander Collection