Makers @ the Mulva
The focus of Makers @ the Mulva events is creating and sharing. There is no right and wrong, and there are no losers – just a group of people who enjoy innovation and learning more.
Makers provide a forum for faculty, staff and students to share their knowledge and expertise with other participants. These events are open to faculty, staff, students, families and the general public. We hope you'll join us to gain new insights and have a great time! Events are held in the Mulva Studio level unless otherwise specified.
Upcoming makers events:
- Look for events in Spring!
Past events have included:
- Nov. 15, 2014: International Games Day
- Sep. 27, 2014: Puppetmaking 101
- May 10, 2014: SNC Game Jam Lite
- April 26, 2014: Blooming Pages
- March 29, 2014: Make Cool Things with Photoshop
- Feb. 22, 2014: 7 Things You Can Do with an Old T-Shirt
- Nov. 16, 2013: ReimPagining the Page
Interested in Participating?
If you have future project ideas or are interested in learning how to become a collaborator in this program, please contact Kim Boldt.