|(Students, faculty and staff)
Overview of Collections
Detailed information about the holdings of the St. Norbert College Archives is available upon request.
Institutional records which are especially rich in information include:
- Collection of books, papers, photographs and documents relating to Norbertine history
- Newspaper article from 1900 to present, including the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Green Bay News Chronicle, and the De Pere Journal
- Rare books collection including: Confessions of St. Augustine, Lloyd Alexander, Chaucer's Dante, The Works of Thomas Jefferson, Life and Times of George Washington, Madeleine L'Engle, John Bennett and Paul Simon. >>MORE RARE BOOKS INFO.
- Some 700 "homemade" postcards.
- Various slides, audio tapes and phonorecords.
- Over 7,000 photographs dating back to 1898. >>RECOLLECTION WISCONSIN PHOTOGRAPHS
- St. Norbert College Publications.
- College Catalogs. The first 10 College Catalogs from 1902 are published on our Recollection Wisconsin Website.>>FIRST COLLEGE CATALOGS
- Documents from various faculty and administration.
- Student Fee Ledgers, 26 ledgers of students fees paid for attendance dates 1903 - 1940 from St. Norbert College and St. Norbert High School.
- General information of past presidents, faculty and students
- Norbertine biographies
- Information of past speakers and performers on campus
- Study Abroad Trips
- President's Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- Past Dean's Lists
- General information of ROTC at St. Norbert College, including Cadet Corps Newsletter
- Various information on clubs, Greek life, academic societies and organizations on campus.
- Over 25 Green Knight Sporting Events and Records.
- Past musicals and plays.
- St. Norbert Times newspapers and news releases.
Buildings and Grounds:
- Blueprints and general information about campus building.
- Various event information that were held on campus.
Phone: (920) 403-3466
Fax: (920) 403-4076
St. Norbert College • 100 Grant Street • De Pere, WI 54115-2099 • 920-337-3181
© 1996-2013 • All rights reserved worldwide.