Build Your Know-HowWhen you ask us a question, you’re not just obtaining a quick answer. You’re accessing the expertise of librarians who can help you save valuable time and build your own skill set.
How to Ask
When it comes to taking that next step, you have all kinds of options:
- Send an instant message any time the library is open using the chat box to the right.
- Stop by the Research Zone – on the first floor around the corner past the information desk! – to speak with one of our librarians between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Call the library information desk at 920-403-3466 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Friday) to connect you with one of our librarians.
- Request an appointment with a librarian for in-depth research help.
- Email us at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays).
Our staff is prepared to answer your questions, provide assistance and support your educational experience. We look forward to hearing from you!