Build Your Know-HowWhen you ask us a question, you’re not just obtaining a quick answer. You’re accessing the expertise of professionals who can help you save valuable time and build your own skill set.
How to Ask
When it comes to taking that next step, you have all kinds of options:
- Stop by the Research Zone – on the first floor near the group of computers to the right! – to speak with one of our staff librarians between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Send an instant message any time the library is open using the chat box at the right.
- Call the library service desk at 920-403-3160 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday to connect you with one of our staff librarians.
- Request an appointment with a staff librarian for in-depth research help.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays).
Meet the Team
Our staff is prepared to answer your questions, provide assistance and support your educational experience. We look forward to hearing from you.