Build Your Know-HowWhen you ask us a question, you’re not just obtaining a quick answer. You’re accessing the expertise of librarians who can help you save valuable time and build your own skill set.
How to Ask
When it comes to taking that next step, you have options:
- Send an instant message any time the library is open using our chat.
- Stop by the Research Center – on the first floor in room 109 – during our walk-in hours to speak with one of our librarians between 9 a.m.-Noon, 1-5 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Request an appointment with a librarian for in-depth research help.
- Call our reference line at 920-403-3160 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Friday) to talk with a librarian.
- Email us at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays).
Our staff is prepared to answer your questions, provide assistance and support your educational experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Follow Us Online!
Follow us on social media for yet another easy way to stay connected – and tips from our librarians to help you each semester!