The Founder’s Award
The Founder’s Award at St. Norbert College is given to employees and students of the college in recognition of their contributions to the Norbertine spirit and tradition on campus.
Nominations for the award are invited from anyone on campus. A committee reviews the nominations and determines the award winner(s).
The selection of individuals for the Founder’s Award will be based upon their contributions to the college community by embodying the Norbertine commitment to:
- Communio, which is characterized by mutual esteem, trust, sincerity, faith and responsibility
- Fulfill our vocations by embodying Christ’s example of loving service
- Seek peace and reconciliation in the spirit of St. Norbert
- Pray and reflect communally and individually
- Practice radical hospitality in the spirit of the Gospel and the Rule of St. Augustine
For more information on the Founder’s Award, contact De'Ette Radant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-403-3155.