AlcoholEdu® Login for Students
All incoming students are required to complete AlcoholEdu® for college.
- Access to the course begins on Friday, Aug. 1.
- Part I of the course must be completed by Saturday, Aug. 23.
- 45 days after completing Part I, students will receive an email prompting them to complete Part II of the course.
- Part II of the course must be completed by Friday, Oct. 26.
To Begin AlcoholEdu for College:
- Access the AlcoholEdu® website.
- Under New User, enter the following login ID: C239716A
- Click “Submit”
- On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu® account using your SNC email address and a password of your choosing. At this time, you will also need to enter your 9-digit St. Norbert student ID. If you do not enter your official ID, you will not fulfill this requirement. Your SNC ID consists of 9 numbers and starts with 000.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button. Do not log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a “Returning User” and enter your St. Norbert email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.