Master of Theological Studies Book List and Syllabi
THEO 506 The Nature and Mission of the Church (Fall 2013)
- Dulles, Avery. Models of the Church (2002 Expanded edition)
- Flannery, Austin, editor. Vatican II: Basic Sixteen Documents. Dublin: Dominican Publications, 2003. (This is the text Dr. Wadell will be using, however students can use any edition of the documents they might have.)
- Hahnenberg, Edward P. Ministries: A Relational Approach. New York: Crossroad Publishing, 2003.
- Lakeland, Paul. The Liberation of the Laity: In Search of an Accountable Church. New York: Continuum, 2003.
- Kenneson, Philip D. Life on the Vine: Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit in Christian Community. Downers Grove: IVP Books, 1999.
- Prusak, Bernard. The Church unfinished: Ecclesiology Through the Centuries. New York: Paulist Press, 2004.
- Pecklers, Keith. Worship: A Primer in Christian Ritual. Collegeville: Liturgical Press, 2004.
- Faggioli, Massimo. True Reform. Collegeville: Liturgical Press, 2012.
- Galli, Mark. Beyond Smells and Bells. Brewster: Paraclete Press, 2008.
- Heifertz, Ronald and Linsky, Marty. Leadership On the Line: Staying Alive Through the Dangers of Leading. Massachusetts: Harvard Business Review Press, 2002