Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR)STAR is a program for first year multicultural and/or first generation college students. The program seeks to help first year students:
- establish meaningful and supportive relationships with faculty/staff on-campus
- become familiar with the campus buildings and programs
- develop valuable skills for academic success in college
- foster leadership skills that will help with future career success
- create long-lasting friendships that will help make your four years at St. Norbert memorable
Students who participate in the program will attend weekly meetings that address topics such as academic advising, career advising, financial aid and study tips. We also have weekly tutoring, bi-weekly dinners and monthly activities such as bowling or movie nights. If you are interested in participating in the program contact the Multicultural Student Services office at 920-403-3963 or the student staff listed below.