National Science Pride Award recipients
St. Norbert College
From St. Norbert College, November 9, 2009
by Chelsey Gruetzmacher, email@example.com, (920) 403-3089
St. Norbert College's Natural Science PRIDE program is designed to Promote, Recruit, Involve, Develop and Employ students in mathematics and computer science by attracting and retaining academically talented students who have a financial need. The National Science Foundation Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S-STEM) program supports the National Science PRIDE Award.
Candidates selected to be Natural Science PRIDE scholars receive scholarships, secrets of success seminars, support services, social events with faculty and peers and research project and/or internship opportunities. Awards range from $1,000 to $10,000 and are renewable if the recipient maintains a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. Awards are competitive and recipients are selected based on the applicant pool.
The following St. Norbert College students received the award this year:
- Dale Bishop, Junior, Appleton, Wis.
- Valerie Gray, Junior, Baileys Harbor, Wis.
- Zaccary Haney, Freshmen, Cambria, Wis.
- Sienna Rauterkus, Sophomore, Cecil, Wis.
- Renee Wenig, Junior, Chilton, Wis.
- Nora Delach, Freshmen, Darien, Ill.
- William Lancelle, Junior, De Pere, Wis.
- Robert Parmentier, Junior, Green Bay, Wis.
- Derek Harrington, Sophomore, Kingsford, Mich.
- Brian Milinski, Sophomore, Kingsford, Mich.
- Roger Nault, Junior, Kingsford, Mich.
- Tyler Liptack, Junior, Lakewood, Wis.
- Abigail Wendricks, Freshmen, Lena, Wis.
- John Weninger, Junior, Lomira, Wis.
- Michelle Keehan, Senior, Maribel, Wis.
- Christopher Gusman, Sophomore, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Kathleen Miller, Senior, Mukwonago, Wis.
- Andrew Imp, Sophomore, New Berlin, Wis.
- Stephanie Schauer, Senior, New Franken, Wis.
- Michelle Natzke, Freshmen, New London, Wis.
- Scott Hemans, Sophomore, Orange, Calif.
- Matthew Johnston, Freshmen, Peshtigo, Wis.
- Bonnie Halberstadt, Freshmen, South Holland, Ill.
- Chelsea Potier, Junior, Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
- Jana Christel, Freshmen, Valders, Wis.
- Ryan Hallberg, Freshmen, Valders, Wis.
For more information, contact John Frohliger at (920) 403-1339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.