St. Norbert College faculty development summer awards announced
From St. Norbert College, April 26, 2011
by Chelsey Gruetzmacher, email@example.com, (920) 403-3089
- Deborah Anderson, associate professor of biology, will travel to Wyoming to collect Late-Early Eocene fossil rodent species.
- David Bailey, assistant professor of biology, will research and develop a new course titled "Humans and the Environment," which will examine how humans interfere with their own biology and that of other organisms.
- Betsy Bauman, assistant professor of religious studies, will prepare an article titled "Secret Spaces: Sexuality and the Production of Knowledge in the Apocalyptic Process" for presentation and publication.
- April Beiswenger, assistant professor of theatre studies, will create a series titled "The Glass of Fashion and the Mould of Form," containing pieces based on the juxtaposition of historical and cultural mores of gender-specific fabric use in traditional male/female clothing.
- Shalisa Collins, assistant professor of Spanish, will complete a book chapter titled "The City as Corpse in the Detective Novels of Ram