St. Norbert College presents Women's Enrichment Series
Starting Sept. 27, 2011, through June 7, 2012
From St. Norbert College, August 30, 2011
by Chris Swietlik, firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 403-3089
All of the luncheon sessions will be held in the Hendrickson Dining Room of the F. K. Bemis International Center at St. Norbert College from noon-1:30 p.m. One separate, off-campus event and one late afternoon concert are also offered.
The series consists of the following presentations and events:
- Tuesday, Sept. 27, Judy Turba and Julie Massey present "Tending the Spirit: A Path for Nourishment and Renewal."
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, Dr. Tim Flood presents "Antarctica: A Scientific Adventure."
- Friday, Nov. 18, Marti Wronski presents "There's No Crying in Baseball."
- Monday, Dec. 19, Christmas concert with the Knights on Broadway, 4-6 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 17, Dr. Karlyn Crowley presents "Feminism's New Age: Women and the Rise of New Age Culture from Aliens to Oprah."
- Friday, March 23, Dr. John Neary presents "Going to Life's Dark Side: Spiritual Journeys in Literature."
- Thursday, April 12, Dr. Stephen Rupsch presents "Why Theater Is Important to Our Culture."
- Wednesday, May 2, Dr. Maureen Manion presents "Here We Go Again: Election 2012."
- Thursday, June 7, guided tour of Door County art galleries and a wine tasting. Bus leaves campus at 9 a.m. and returns at 6 p.m.
The cost for individual sessions, which includes lunch, is $20. The entire series can be purchased for $140. The cost for the Door County art and wine trip is an additional $40. With limited space for the events, early reservations are encouraged.
For more information on the series, visit http://www.snc.edu/president/womensenrichment/. To register for the series, contact Jamie McGuire at 920-403-3166 or email@example.com.