Exemplary Leadership Award
The Division of Mission and Student Affairs’ Norbertine Leadership and Service awards are meant to recognize outstanding student contributions to meaningful change in campus, local, and even national or international communities. The Exemplary Leadership Award recognizes exceptional student performance in one or more of the division's competencies, especially those related to impacting or changing the community and world.
Please use the rubric below to describe the nominee’s contributions over the last 12 months.
- The Exemplary Leadership Award is based on involvement from January-December (for first-year students, involvement is based on current academic year only).
- Recipients of this award must demonstrate high involvement in campus and community service, awareness of and action in congruence with personal values, and a commitment to making a difference.
- Please be as specific and detailed as possible when completing the nomination. Nominations without supporting evidence in questions 5 and 6 will not be considered. Examples listed for questions 5 and 6, and in the optional letter of recommendation, may be used during the awards program as a means of sharing student successes. This nomination form should only take approximately ten minutes to complete.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 920-403-4023.
- Nominations are due by the end of the day Monday, Feb. 10, 2014.
- Make a nomination.