About the Nursing Partnership ProgramOur partnership with Bellin College provides more choices and more opportunities for students like you who are interested in health sciences, especially those who value a liberal arts foundation and a residential environment. It combines the best Bachelor of Science in Nursing program in Wisconsin with one of the best liberal arts colleges in the Midwest.
High Academic Reputations
St. Norbert College and Bellin College each have an outstanding reputation in their own right. Both colleges offer small classes that enhance the learning process through individual attention from instructors.
St. Norbert has a long history of preparing students for careers in health services. Its natural sciences division is designed to prepare undergraduates for the demands of the rewarding professions in this field.
Bellin College features a faculty equipped with nursing degrees who specialize in specific areas of health care. Many continue to practice nursing, putting them in a position to bring the most up-to-date, real-world information to the classroom and lab settings.
Both St. Norbert College and Bellin College call the Green Bay, Wis., area home. The beautiful St. Norbert campus, located on the Fox River in De Pere, just south of Green Bay, comprises a mix of historic and new buildings, including the state-of-the-art Mulva Library in the heart of campus.
The brand-new Bellin College campus is located in Bellevue, just east of metropolitan Green Bay and next door to the city’s newest YMCA facility. The 73,000-square-foot, self-contained campus features state-of-the-art technology and amenities, including fully simulated nursing labs.
Bellin offers a limited number of spots in its nursing program each year, with a guaranteed minimum number reserved for St. Norbert students. Other benefits include:
- Completion within 4 years
- A residential living/learning experience at St. Norbert
- A degree issued by Bellin College, but graduates are considered alums of both institutions.
You’ll be a member of a residential community on the St. Norbert campus for the first two years. A major benefit of the St. Norbert/Bellin partnership is your ability to have a traditional campus living experience. This rich environment of student life provides you with a broader range of social and experiential opportunities.
St. Norbert offers a variety of housing options. You are encouraged to make a housing deposit by April for the fall semester.
Exceptional Opportunities for Nursing Students
Our partnership with Bellin College offers many exceptional opportunities, including:
- The study of human anatomy using human cadavers through St. Norbert College’s biology program, a learning advantage not available at many institutions.
- A mixture of science and liberal arts courses that ensure graduates have the capacity to solve problems, communicate effectively and work efficiently within team settings.
- Leadership development and service opportunities.
- Hands-on clinical and lab experiences in hospitals, community health centers and outpatient settings.
- Moral and ethical standards taught in a faith-based environment.
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree offering exceptional earning potential, opportunities to work in a variety of specialty areas, and a solid foundation for a Master of Science in Nursing degree (also offered by Bellin College).