- About the Colleges
About the Colleges
Bellin College Fast Facts
St. Norbert College Fast Facts
- Has one of the finest reputations in the region for preparing students for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Provides for clinical hands-on experiences.
- Offers personal attention with a 13:1 student-faculty ratio.
- Prepares students to consistently perform above the national average on their licensure exam.
- Offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree that equips students to go into any area.
- Enables students, by virtue of their graduating from an accredited school with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, to go directly on to a master’s degree.
- Has faculty with nursing degrees and practical experience.
- Celebrates more than a century of tradition and an ongoing commitment to meeting the changing needs of the nursing field.
- Has a baccalaureate enrollment of 300 and a master's enrollment of 48.
- Has a new 73,000-square-foot, self-contained campus and state-of-the-art, full simulation nursing labs.
- Founded in 1898 by the Norbertine order and dedicated to service.
- Serves 2,200 graduate and undergraduate students.
- Named one of the “Best in the Midwest” for 2012 by the Princeton Review.
- Named to the John Templeton Foundation’s Honor Roll for Character-Building Colleges.
- Provides a four-year graduation guarantee.
- Enables 92 percent of its students to find employment or gain admission to graduate school, according to those surveyed nine months after graduation.
- Has a strong alumni network and Career Service programs.
- Has faculty who actively advise and mentor students.
- Provides personal attention with a 14:1 student-faculty ratio.
- Offers immersion experiences, service trips and faculty/student collaborative research.
- Admits an incoming-student population with an average ACT score of 25 and a 3.5 high school grade point average.