Sample Mission, Goal, and Outcome Statements
St. Norbert College (SNC Catalog, p. 10,12)
- …SNC strives to provide an education that is personally, intellectually, and spiritually challenging.
- …(to sustain)…an environment that encourages all religions of the world to develop their full potential in understanding and serving the world
- …to produce students (who) have the ability to come to grips with cultural change--to confront, to shape, and to grow with the future
- In the personal sphere…to help students clarify and develop their personal goals, achieve a sense of self-worth, gain a deeper level of self-understanding, and become open, honest, and trusting in their relationships with others
- In the area of moral development…to encourage students to clarify their own values and embrace their beliefs from personal conviction.
- (continued on next slide)