|@St. Norbert July 2006 - Alumni directory||St. Norbert College|
New online alumni directory keeps you connected
Have you ever wondered what happened to your favorite sorority sister? Or the class clown? Or the smart guy who kept throwing the curve on every major exam? So many questions, and the new online alumni directory will help you find the answers.
Alumni will be able to use this new tool to keep up with fellow classmates’ major life events, interesting news from their lives and, most importantly, who and what they have become through the years.
“We are just so excited to be able to take alumni relations to this next level. We've had so many alumni ask about this possibility---and it feels terrific that we are able to deliver,” said Judy Turba, director of Alumni and Parent Relations.
The new directory will contain class notes with:
• Memories from days at St. Norbert College
Other areas of the directory include:
• Event announcements and promotions
• Regional and online community involvement opportunities
• Personalized pages
• Access to personal profile information
• Control over shared information
• Ability to search for lost friends
• E-mail links to alumni who choose to be contacted
• Subscription access to @St. Norbert, the monthly e-newsletter
We will be in touch with you soon asking for your help in populating the directory with news and contact information. Then, when the site goes “live,” it will already be a useful and interesting way to catch up with your classmates.
This service will be provided through a vendor called Harris Connect. Harris Connect has worked with more than 350 higher education institutions nationwide including the University of Minnesota, Harvard Business School and the Wisconsin independent college Viterbo.